Time Management for LEOs and First Responder
Here are the lists of steps we speak about during the podcast.
(1) Write out your list of 3-5 priorities
(2) Write out your list of ALL daily activities
(3) See if your daily actions match your priorities. If not, remove them!
(4) Start getting comfortable with the word "No" when people ask you to do things that aren't in alignment.
(5) Try and outsource things that need to be done, but that don't need to be done by you.
(6) Create your hour-by-hour schedule with your new list of daily activities
And the last piece is, rule the world because YOU are now in control.
Thanks for all your incredible reviews, I appreciate them!
Stay safe everyone.
If you're interested in getting a free copy of our international bestselling book Mastering Your Life Through Self-Coaching to learn how to start leading yourself to action head to https://www.mindsetwithmarc.com/book
If you're looking for a blueprint to help develop yourself into an influential who has the confidence and the skills to lead others to success without ever having to second guess a leadership decision again grab a free copy of our training at https://www.mindsetwithmarc.com/leader
Above all, stay safe and healthy out there, and keep leading from the front!